It’s coming up to our 25th anniversary year
Can you help us by running an event?
Below are some ideas to get you started – but please feel free to think of something different!
Contact Us for a fundraising pack or more information.
25 for 25 - support us in our 25th anniversary year...
Something for your community:
1. Get to know your neighbours – Organise a Street Party
2. Invite your neighbours for breakfast/afternoon tea/a coffee morning
3. Share a games evening with your neighbours
4. Open your garden
5. Organise a quiz night
6. Music and mulled wine evening
7. Swap shop – clothes, books, anything you no longer need, but still in good condition
8. Film night
Use your talents:
9. Organise a cake sale/bake off with friends
10. Do a sponsored knit/cycle/run
11. Organise a concert
12. Sporting event – darts match/five-a-side football
13. Pamper day
14. Plant sale
15. Charity car/dog wash
16. Teach your skill – music /dance/sketching lessons for a donation to CHAT
17. Join the fabulous four who have already raised money by Skydiving at Dunkeswell
18. Give it up – If you have a habit you want to kick, why not do it while fundraising? If your habit is costly, you could donate the money you save; if it annoys others, get them to sponsor you to stop!
19. Organise a sleep-out
20. Sofa to 5K
21. Sponsored silence
22. Silent auction to let people choose what you wear for a day
23. Go without make-up for a week
24. Head shave
25. Climb Everest with your friends – share the 8,848 m (29,029 ft) between you on a local climbing wall