25 Ideas To Try
Something for your community:
1. Get to know your neighbours – Organise a Street Party
2. Invite your neighbours for breakfast/afternoon tea/a coffee morning
3. Share a games evening with your neighbours
4. Open your garden
5. Organise a quiz night
6. Music and mulled wine evening
7. Swap shop – clothes, books, anything you no longer need, but still in good condition
8. Film night
Use your talents:
9. Organise a cake sale/bake off with friends
10. Do a sponsored knit/cycle/run
11. Organise a concert
12. Sporting event – darts match/five-a-side football
13. Pamper day
14. Plant sale
15. Charity car/dog wash
16. Teach your skill – music /dance/sketching lessons for a donation to CHAT
17. Join the fabulous four who have already raised money by Skydiving at Dunkeswell
18. Give it up – If you have a habit you want to kick, why not do it while fundraising? If your habit is costly, you could donate the money you save; if it annoys others, get them to sponsor you to stop!
19. Organise a sleep-out
20. Sofa to 5K
21. Sponsored silence
22. Silent auction to let people choose what you wear for a day
23. Go without make-up for a week
24. Head shave
25. Climb Everest with your friends – share the 8,848 m (29,029 ft) between you on a local climbing wall
Talisker Whisky Atlantic Rowing Challenge 2022
Imagine the horror of your two sets of twin boys announcing over dinner that they are going to row 3,000 miles across the Atlantic!
Euan, Jack, Arthur and Hamish Friend took delivery of their boat in May 2021 and have since been training from their base in Exmouth. They are going to raise money for three different charities one of which is CHAT and for this we are really excited. They will be setting off on this incredible adventure in 2022 and will be setting a world record for being the first four brothers to achieve this feat of endurance.
After the initial shock, the boys’ parents Simon and Judy are so proud of what their sons are attempting and are hoping that everyone will give them a huge amount of support and encouragement.
Click here for Radio Devon interview.
We will keep you all updated on their progress in training- Well done lads!!