We provide free, impartial and confidential advice on housing problems.
We can advise on all housing issues, particularly those affecting you as a tenant or as an owner occupier.
Advice is available over the phone, in person, and by email, and our advisers can act on your behalf where necessary.
We help by
- Providing Housing Advice
- Acting as advocates
- Offering Deposit Guarantees
- Referring clients to Tenancy Support
- Liaising with other agencies
We work with those who…
- may be threatened with homelessness
- are living in substandard or overcrowded accommodation
- are sleeping rough or on someone’s floor
- are living in temporary accommodation
- are being released from prison, youth offenders institution, or discharged from hospital without an address
Contact us at the CHAT offices in Tiverton: 9.30 – 4.30 on weekdays and by phone and email during office hours.
We can also come to Crediton.
Crediton Outreach is now by appointment
CHAT advisors can meet you during our office hours at a time that works well for you.
Please phone or email in advance to arrange a mutually convenient time
01884 255606 firstname.lastname@example.org
All our services are free to anyone in housing need, and are maintained through donations received from churches, community groups, Trusts and individuals.
Contact us by email or call 01884 255606