Mid Devon Energy Partnership
CHAT and ECOE are pleased to announce an exciting partnership
How can this help you?
- We will make sure you understand the whole process before we start.
- You can talk through your circumstances with our advisers who will support you in assessing your income and exploring options for increasing this where possible.
- We will move on to offer budgeting advice, including essential bills and how to reduce spending
- If you owe money the next stage will be to advise about the debts that have the biggest consequences if you don’t pay them
- We will then look at the other debts and look at all the options for resolving your debts will be discussed with you and you can decide the best way forward.
This process may take several appointments to ensure you have control over your finances, enabling you to remain debt free in the future.
CHAT is a Community Money Advice centre and you can find more information by following this link from their website: