Privacy and Policies
- Individuals retain rights over their data
- Data should be collected fairly and lawfully and used only in ways that the individual would expect
- Data should only be kept for as long as is necessary
- Data integrity and security is paramount
- Data governance will be actively managed at all levels of the organisation, to minimise risks to both the individual and the organisation
- All collection and use of data will be open and honest
All data we process is in accordance with the rules as laid down in statute, including the General Data Protection Regulations and the expected provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018.