How Can We Help?
CHAT offers a free outreach service to help people in Mid Devon move on with their lives through the provision of specialist and general advice and support.
The service is supported by the CHAT Housing Advice team who provide specialist advice.
Many people experience periods of time when they need a hand with issues such as:
- Retaining their homes
- Making sure all benefits entitlements are applied for
- Sorting out financial problems
- Completing forms
- Applying for grants & loans
- Establishing a new home
- Finding appropriate services, such as getting back to work or college
- Managing anxieties or addictions
- Dealing with landlords
- Support and advice at meetings
Our Tenancy Support staff can offer short and long term, intensive and intermittent support.
You can ask for support yourself or be referred to us by another organisation.
Crediton Outreach is now by appointment
CHAT advisors can meet you during our office hours at a time that works well for you.
Please phone or email in advance to arrange a mutually convenient time
01884 255606 email@example.com
• Tenancy Support 2018
Contact us by email or call 01884 255606